You should have received an email with registration information.
If you did not, or have questions, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 310-337-2616.
Please submit your final presentation by May 28. Please label your file in the format of Lastname_Firstname. Your options are:
- Upload your PDF file, in 1-per page, full-color format when you receive your Speaker Reminder Email (the link to upload will be located at the END OF THE EMAIL). If you have not received this email yet, please email [email protected]. When you reach the Upload page, please check and make sure you see YOUR own name is in the welcome. We recommend a maximum file size of 5 MB. It’s OK to have copy-protection turned on, but essential that print protection is turned off. You may re-load updated files to this location and it will over-write your prior submissions.
- The alternative option is to send an original PowerPoint file or a PDF file (in the format of 1-per page and full color) to [email protected]. It’s OK to have copy-protection turned on, but essential that print protection is turned off. If you produce the presentation in Keynote, we ask that you send us a PDF in preference to a Keynote-to-Powerpoint conversion.
Have your affiliates use the coupon code: ST10SPKR to save $200 off registration.
Please promote your participation in the conference. Here are some suggestions:
- Twitter (#SEMTECH) or Blog about your upcoming session. Mention the Speaker discount code of ST10SPKR for a $200 discount off registration fees. (Coupons expire on June 14).
- Post your Twitter ID on the pop-up for your session. This allows people to follow or contact you in advance of the conference. Email me your Twitter handle so we can add it for you.
- Click on the Facebook "Like" button at the top of the SemTech home page.
- Post a button on your website or blog. Click here to review various options: http://semtech2010.semanticuniverse.com/eventbuttons.htm#speaker
- List SemTech on your upcoming events calendar or company intranet. Refer to the URL of www.SemTech2010.com
- Send an email to your list. We are happy to provide text copy or an html file.
- Invite Press or Analysts. Know someone who should be invited to cover the conference? Let us know.
- Mass Email?
If you have a large list of clients or contacts that you would like to promote your session to, we can help!
Email us at [email protected] or call us at +1-310-377-2616.
Details about SemTech poster sessions are HERE.
Very Useful Poster Session Guidelines may be found at this site: http://www.postersession.com/templates.html
Produced by:Copyright © 2006-2010, Semantic Universe & Wilshire Conferences, Inc.